Leland Kriegh's Blog

Leland Kriegh's Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Garageband

Okay, I have to admit that I don't know much about Garageband.  I can find the longer loops and put them down, but that is about it.  I really want to learn how to lay a bunch of tracks down and create my own music pieces.  I think that they would be effective for videos.

I also want to use Garageband with my students.  I think they would love it.  In order for me to be a resource for it, I had better learn it.  I am going to use the video tutorials on the Apple website.  I want to use these because I am going to direct my students there so they can begin to use web resources to learn new skills on the computer.  The best way for me to teach is to go through the experience myself.  Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment