Leland Kriegh's Blog

Leland Kriegh's Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wk1 Publishing_Leadership Project Part 1 of 2: To Publish or Present

I am still disappointed with my Action Research Project. My argument was not supported with my work. However, I learned a lot. I also know that there is not much research in this area. I am therefore not planning on publishing my project.
As far as the medium for delivery, at this point, I need to do it in the most time effective way possible. I got a late start to this class due to illness and have much to do in a very short amount of time. I believe I will submit written work.
Even though I am somewhat disappointed with my Action Research Project, I am not disappointed in this program. The two are not linked. Even the knowledge I gained through my Action Research Project is not linked to the fact that my work did not support my argument. How fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment